Hi everyone! I am so excited to be a part of this blog as it is such a good idea to have a place we can all put our thoughts/ideas and communicate with one another.My name is Kinsey Pistorius, and I am pretty new to the PTC area. We moved here this past summer, and we are from Houston, TX. My husband, David, and I have been married almost 8 years and we have one 3 year old son, Drew, and a baby girl on her way to arrive in early February.
By profession, I am a marriage and family therapist. I've worked for agencies dealing with sexually-abused children and their families as well as LDS Family Services and the last few years I've had my own private practice in Houston. My husband finished his MBA in May and got a job with Cooper Industries transferring us out here for a few years - so we are finally at the point where I don't need to work and I am fortunate to be able to stay at home!
My hobbies are watching college football (Texas Longhorns especially!), traveling, reading, family history, and blogging. I would LOVE to know more about this area and the surrounding states - I have a goal of going somewhere new once a month! So, if you have any recommendations of where to visit or things I just can't miss while we live here the next few years, please let me know! :)
1 comment:
Kinsey, you are getting cooler each time I learn something new about you! or hang out with you! We had a ton of fun with you guys this weekend. I am a fan of college football as well. Stan has converted me. He is a huge BYU football fan.
Post a Comment