Hi, I'm Jen Schaefer. I'm totally honored to have Laura ask me to join this blog--great idea, by the way. I've been married to my husband, Harry, for 15 1/2 years; and we have two kids--Harrison, 14, and Hannah, 10. I can't really consider myself a stay-at-home mom anymore. I'm more of a mom-on-the-go with my son in the competitive marching band and my daugther, a competitive gymnast. I also work part-time (2 days a week) at a local BBQ restaurant. When we are actually all home, I love to cook. I'm a veracious reader; and I really enjoy reading other blogs and blogging myself. I'm also working on becoming more of a digital scrapbooker. As a family, we love to play games and go on vacation (mostly to Disney World and other Disney owned properties). I look forward to getting to know everyone and picking up some great hints.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Hello Everyone
Hi, I'm Jen Schaefer. I'm totally honored to have Laura ask me to join this blog--great idea, by the way. I've been married to my husband, Harry, for 15 1/2 years; and we have two kids--Harrison, 14, and Hannah, 10. I can't really consider myself a stay-at-home mom anymore. I'm more of a mom-on-the-go with my son in the competitive marching band and my daugther, a competitive gymnast. I also work part-time (2 days a week) at a local BBQ restaurant. When we are actually all home, I love to cook. I'm a veracious reader; and I really enjoy reading other blogs and blogging myself. I'm also working on becoming more of a digital scrapbooker. As a family, we love to play games and go on vacation (mostly to Disney World and other Disney owned properties). I look forward to getting to know everyone and picking up some great hints.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment