Our family went here last year for the first time and we had a great time. We took our own food and drinks in a cooler so that it would be cheaper. The pig races were very fun to watch but my favorite part was the corn sandbox. (I think there is a picture of it on their site.) They have converted a stall into a sandbox of corn. I am still trying to talk John into building one for the kids (and me) to play in.
You can check it out at
http://southernbellefarm.com/activities.htm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This was featured on the 11:00 pm news last night on Channel 2. The Corn Maze is in the shape of the announcer of the UGA football team. He's retiring this year; and they did it in honor of him. I think his name is Muhnson? It looked way cool.
Post a Comment