Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Yummo popcorn flavor

I'm a sucker for Orville Redenbacher popcorn. To maintain my sanity (what's left of it), I have to take a popcorn and soda break every day right before the kids come home from school. There's a new popcorn flavor that is oh so good: Salt and Lime. Heaven, I tell you. You can get a 10-pack box of mini bags at WalMart for $2.87. It's the new Natural line. Also try the salt and pepper flavor, and garlic herb and olive oil. Hmmm, yum.

4 comments:

Johnson said...

Wendy, I went to the Wal-mart here in PTC looking for this popcorn flavor after you tolf me about it the other day and I was unable to find it. I have since also looked at Publix and Kroger with no luck. Did you go to the one in Newnan. I really want to try this flavor.

The Schaefer's said...

Wendy,
I love this line of popcorn. It is a great treat for myself and my severely allergic neice. My favorite is the Simply Salted. My husband likes the Salt & Pepper. I haven't seen the Salt & Lime, yet, though. I may have to try that one, too.

Jenkinson Family said...

That sounds so good. I love lime.

Wendy said...

It must have been Newnan WM where I found the lime flavor. I'm eating some right now!