
I need a night out with friends. Stan is busy this week and Wednesday is the only day I have to get out, so I am getting some friends together for a girls' night out. We are going to meet at La Parilla in Newnan at 7:30. I will try to get there a little early. Let me know who's in so I can know how big of a table to get.
I was thinking of doing a movie at the Georgian afterwards. The only things that looks decent is The Secret Life of Bees. However, it does not start until 10:00. Let me know if you would be interested in this as well.
6 comments:
I'm in. Oh wait, I live like a ka-zillion miles away, can you make it Nov. 5th, I could probably drive there by then.
I am in, Shelyce is not.
Wish I were in. Sounds fun. Maybe next time. :(
I wish I were in :c(. Hannah has gymnastics until 7:00 tonight; and then I have to get her home, eat, well you know the drill. UGH!
It's mutual night, sorry. Duty calls
I am trying to do lots of GNOs since Jason is headed out of town next week, but I think PTC tonight is too far on a school night. Lame, but hey, that mommyhood I guess. You guys can come spend next week here :).
Post a Comment