Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Day Planners

Does anyone have a day planner or an organizer that they like to use? I have an idea of what I want, but I can't seem to find it. Thanks, one day I will contribute and not just reap the benefits.

3 comments:

Karen said...

I think you can't beat Franklin Covey. I buy a refill for myself every year. But it is more expensive than other planners. Covey does have a cheaper version at Target, also.

Julie said...

I am not sure if there is a perfect one. I am still searching. I would also like to hear the ideas.

I bought one in January- a spiral bound calendar/planner called "Amy Knapp's Family Organizer" from Wal-Mart and actually have liked it and used it all year so far.

Kinsey Pistorius said...

I use one I also buy from Walmart - it is called PLAN AHEAD. I have used many calendars/planners and this is my favorite. I just bought my 2009 today for under $5. It has each month of the year on one page so you can see it all in one place and then breaks up the days where you see them in a full week. Each day has individual slots ranging from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. too. I actually used this when I was in my practice too and it was great. It has room for some addresses and notes in the back where I like to make my Christmas lists. It also has a page with all the months of the year where you can write birthdays. It is small enough to fit in a bag or med/lrg purse too. Anyway, check it out! :)