Shutter fly is offering a FREE 20-page 8x8 photo book (just pay shipping & handling). Simply add your digital photos and journaling for a professional-quality coffee table book sure to touch your valentine's heart. Creating Keepsakes and Shutterfly have teamed up to create an exclusive series of celebrity-designed scrapbook style photo books. These photo books are the perfect way to share heartfelt sentiments with loved ones. Plus, once you have created your photo book, you can order as many as you would like. To enjoy your special offer:
Visit http://ck.shutterfly.com/inspire/?cid=CKMDJANSVFB
Sign up for your free Shutterfly account (or sign in if you’re already a member)
Upload your photos
Create an 8x8 photo book
Enter promotion code CK47-5YNU-0V0M-DP5ZKV at checkout to redeem your FREE* photo book offer
*Offer expires February 28, 2009. Free 8x8 photo book includes initial set of 20 pages. Offer good on all Shutterfly 8x8 photo books with photo cover. All incremental pages will be charged on a per page rate. Premium licensed photo books (including Martha Stewart Photo Books & Adventure Photo Books), as well as leather and padded photo books are not included in this offer. Taxes, shipping and handling charges will apply.
5 comments:
Very cool. Thanks for posting this. I did the free one Oprah advertized for one of my daughters; now I can do this free one for my other daughter.
I did the oprah one too...I'm going to use it for our upcoming vacation!
I went to shutterfly and uploaded photos and made a book. At the checkout I used this code and it said that it had already been used. I called shutterfly to see if I could get a new code, but I couldn't get one. This is not a blanket code that can be used and reused. It is a one time use code. This is a great deal if you have an individual code. Otherwise, I just wanted to let people know that I don't believe you will be able to get this promotion. I spent a lot of time on my book and wanted to send it to Jake's birthmom. I may still end up buying it. I just wanted to save people some time if they planned on doing this.
That's so disappointing...I'm so sorry.
I’m so sorry…this code may not work. Apparently it is an individual code. But I did find another code that should work for a free book from Picaboo. You have to download some free software, but it is clean software according to my Virus Software.
http://www.picaboo.com/promo/pb-1PFMDB-form.html?cm=cm&ad=g&cp=NA&md=web&gclid=CKCU69Lxx5gCFQJHxwoddUu41A
or you can use these discount codes for Photoworks. I’ve used them before and they are a good company for this type of thing. http://www.photo-print-reviews.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=80&Itemid=99
Again, I apologize.
Jen Schaefer
Post a Comment