Saturday, August 1, 2009

Free Dining Plan Has Been Extended at Walt Disney World

We haven't really had a new post lately. So, I thought since I was the resident Disney Diva that I would let everyone know about this particular extension that can save your family 100's of dollars and make it much more affordable to go on a Disney vacation.

*********************************************

FREE DINING is back! Book a Walt Disney World vacation Magic Your Way package and get a select dining bonus - FREE! This offer requires a minimum stay with park admission and is valid for travel most nights 9/27/09 - 12/17/09. Some blackout dates apply. Book by 9/26/09.

-- Book a stay at a value resort and get the Quick Service Dining Plan FREE!
-- Book a moderate or deluxe resort or villa and get the regular Dining Plan FREE!

This offer is based on resort category booked and availability. It is available most nights 9/27/09 - 12/17/09; some blackout dates also apply. Minimum stay is required. For more details, visit Disney's website.

Don't miss these great package savings. Rooms fill up fast! Call (407) 939-7527 or your Travel Agent today and ask for booking code EVK for Disney Value Resorts and booking code NAR for all others. Book by September 26, 2009.

Have a Magical Day

Jen ºoº

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Thanks Jen! You were the best disney trip planner for us ever! My friend Julie is thinking about a Disney vacation, and I just forwarded her the emails you and I sent back and forth while planning our Disney trip last year. You're great!

The Schaefer's said...

Well, thank you very much. You're very sweet to say that :c)