Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Triple coupons

Hey Gals,

If any of you are into couponing, Food Lion in Newnan is tripling all coupons .99 or less, starting today til next Tuesday with your MVP card. I love SouthernSavers.com, which lists grocery sales with coupons, including links to several printable coupons, including Food Lion store coupons, which you can stack with manufacture coupons.

To give you an example of how much you can save with coupons that triple and store coupons, I bought 1 pack of Huggies size 5 diapers, 1 64 ct. Huggies wipes, 1 lb. ground beef, 1 40 ct. FL wipes, 1 gallon milk, Edys ice cream, MW cornmeal mix, and 4 boxes of Toaster Strudels all for $11.80 (I saved $31.02 in coupons and sales). Publix honors FL coupons, but Publix isn't tripling coupons, only doubling. Click here for this week's Food Lion ad on Southern Savers.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

you are such a deal maven