
I had a coupon for this and picked it up at Publix the other day. They have several flavors; I got the chocolate raspberry and it was so good. I had to keep myself from eating them all at once. This is lowfat and tastes like pudding. I loved it!
We all have those things that we come across and fall in love with. Well, here is the place to tell all about them. We all want to hear about your latest finds. So, share your great recipes, deal finds, books, buys, movies, websites, etc.
5 comments:
I'm going to have to respectfully disagree. We got these at Kroger and both my wife and I didn't like them that much. I mean its not like I was eating glass or poison or anything, I just thought, this isn't as good as a snack pack.
Those are really yummy and also the Fiber One Key Lime Pie.
Emilie loved the raspberry and chocolate.
Thanks for letting us know. I was wondering about it :c)
The caramel flavor is also yummy.
Post a Comment