Monday, September 22, 2008

Fall Family Fun Days

I wanted to let you "gals" know about a fun family outing that we have done for the past couple years. There is this place that is a little south of Griffin called The Rock Ranch. There is a ton of stuff to do. Once you are in, everything is included except food, which is reasonably priced. The website is: http://www.therockranch.com I am sure that we will go this year, but I am not sure which Saturday yet. I will update you guys later, in case anyone wants to come with us...or avoid us.

Attractions include:

(All Attractions Included In Admission Price)

The "Explore Georgia" Corn Maze
Locomotive Train Rides
Hay Rides
Pony Rides
The New Giant Jumping Pillow
Cow Train Rides
Pig Racing
Carousel
Pedal Boats
Pedal Carts
Children's John Deere Gators
Corn Cannons
Conestoga Wagon Inflatable Jolly Jump
Children's Jolly Jump
The Corn Box
Cane Pole Fishing
Horse Shoes
Farmland Petting Zoo and Feeding Area
Hay Bail Maze
The Pumpkin Cannon
The Relaxation Station
Slides, Sand and Sand Diggers

2 comments:

Julie said...

Very cool. Good information. We will be sure to go this year!

Wendy said...

Yeah, I 2nd your recommendation, Laura. My kids still talk about this place, and I love that the admission price includes everything. It's the perfect fall activity. Last year, you could get discount coupons at any Chic-Fil-A. Also, there's a sonic in the town right before the ranch, so we stopped and ate lunch on the way in and dinner on the way out, since we weren't too impressed with their concessions (and because I'm a cheapskate.)