Hey, I am Jaimee Kartchner. I am the one with hair in this picture. I am not a true Georgia gal, but thanks for the invite. I am 26 and have been married 6 years. Kelly and I have 2 kids and 4 on the way, someday, I hope. I am new to the housewife and being a mom gig and I am loving it. I love all the little tidbits of info that I get about deals, but I do not generally come up with my own. My mother has been calling me with "creative" ideas for food storage and using your food. So maybe that is what I will share.
I love cooking, reading (apparently the same books over and over, HP and Twilight series, I am lame), hiking (just found out about line creek park, why has no one told me sooner?!), shopping, and TRAVEL. We go everywhere and we love it. We are flat broke and the minute we get extra money we are on vacation. I think we have an addiction.
I am excited for all of the deals you will all be sharing with me. Right now I am looking for a place with discount polar fleece for blankets, any ideas? Can we share good recipes? Is that within blog rules? This was a great idea Laura, thanks!
3 comments:
Recipes are welcome and encouraged. Nice profile. Whoever took that pic has some mad photography skills.
Okay--tell me about Line Creek Park--I've never heard of it.
P.S. I got a JoAnn's ad yesterday in the mail and a lot of their fleece is 50% off right now--you could check their website for specifics.
Post a Comment