Thursday, September 18, 2008

Hi, I'm Julie Hansen!



Very cool idea for a blog, Laura! I'm excited to read everyone else's contributions. Just a little bit about myself: I've been married to my husband, Brandon, for 11 years now. We have 3 kids (ages 9, 6, and 2) and have one more on the way, due in April. I love being a mom, and I especially love living in Georgia. I enjoy reading, exercising, spending time with my friends, going to movies, eating out, and really do not like doing domestic things at all (like cooking, laundry, etc.). I'd much rather mow the lawn than do housework. We like taking fun family vacations (most recent one was to Hawaii this past April). I also like dreaming of home improvement ideas if only the pockets were deep enough...

3 comments:

Johnson said...

What! You're expecting? No one tells me anything. Congrat Julie! Glad to have you aboard our blog.

Julie said...

Congratulations from me too!

Hansen's blog said...

Thanks!!!! We're excited!