Thursday, September 18, 2008

Ped Egg Foot File


Okay, so much for me not having anything to say!

I just discovered the coolest product: PedEgg Foot File. I live in flip flops year round (one of many perks of living in Georgia) so my feet get callused. I'm usually too cheap for a professional pedicure, and I also get grossed out at the thought of the nail salon using the same tools and products on all their customers (sanitize schmanitize).

So I bought the PedEgg at Target for $10, tried it out, and I was really amazed at how much dead skin it got off. My feet have never felt smoother. Wow, I'm sounding like an infommerical--maybe that's my destiny in life. Anyway, it's worth the $10 even the first time I used it. Just remember to keep the container upright so that shavings don't come out. I haven't seen it discounted anywhere, including Amazon. But I've seen it everywhere lately--Target, Linens N Things, and WalMart.

6 comments:

Jenkinson Family said...

My husband and I have one and it works great. It is better than what they use at the salons. Definitely worth the $10.00

The Schaefer's said...

Okay, now I have to go get one. I was wondering if it worked, or not. My feet get really bad mostly because I walk around barefoot. Thanks for the recommendation.
Jen

Johnson said...

Yeah, I have seen these as well. I might have to snag one next time I see it.

Julie said...

Wendy, why don't you just sanitize yours and we can all use it. Just kidding! :)

Clayfrogger (a.k.a. Delores) said...

My sister tried to get me to get one a couple of months ago and I never would but I will be on my way.

Karen said...

I picked this up at Target the other day on this recommendation. Good call. It was disgusting, though. I've been overdue for a pedicure and the amount of skin it took off... gross. Thanks for the recommendation!