So you may not think that this is very genius, but I sure do. I first saw this idea in my friend Angie's pantry, and I loved it. This is a plastic shoe rack and you can put snack and medium pantry sized items in it. I have had it for a week and I am happy with it. I also like this idea because it is very easy to see when I am running low on certain snack or baking items.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Pantry organization, kinda
So you may not think that this is very genius, but I sure do. I first saw this idea in my friend Angie's pantry, and I loved it. This is a plastic shoe rack and you can put snack and medium pantry sized items in it. I have had it for a week and I am happy with it. I also like this idea because it is very easy to see when I am running low on certain snack or baking items.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love this idea. I think it would also help Jake to choose which snacks he wants instead of me having to get them down all the time. I am all for organiztional tips. Thanks!
This is a great idea! It works great for organizing Barbie stuff or Thomas stuff in kids' rooms, too. I LOVE IT!
We have one of these with our office/art supplies in it. I hated the desk containers because they took up so much space. John being our OCD organizer made lablels for each pocket so that we would know what went in each one. Yes! our food pantry is in alabetical order. They say opposites attract must be true. I never thought about it for snacks he will love it.
Post a Comment