Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Nice Website

I found a nice website while looking for a good bread recipe. It is a conglomeration of little tips on how to live cheap and why you should. The tips are filled with pictures and you can comment as well. Just thought I'd give y'all a heads up. It is www.thesimpledollar.com.

As for the bread, does anyone have a good recipe? I would really like to start making our sandwich bread rather than buying from the store. It might be a pipe dream, but does anyone have tasty recipes they'd like to share?  It would be best if I could make the dough in bulk and then freeze what I don't cook right away. If anyone had any ideas please, please, please share them. 

Last but not least. A girl can only read Harry Potter and the Twilight series so often before she realizes that she needs to broaden her horizon. Give me some book ideas please! 

Happy fall!
Jaimee

2 comments:

Jenkinson Family said...

I just started "The Work and the Glory" series by Gerald Lund. I am into the 4th book. I really like it. There's historical truth to the time of Joseph Smith and then some fictional families added in to make the stories flow well. Great series! Also, I have read a series of books by Shannon Hale -1st- Goose Girl, 2nd- Enna Burning, and 3rd - River Secrets. She has a Medal for writing "Princess Academy". They are simple fun reads. She too is LDS like Stephanie Meyer (no bad words and such)

The Schaefer's said...

I have book suggestions running out of my ears :c). Go to my blog and then click on my "Good Reads" widget. It will take you to a list of almost every book I've ever read. Fannie Flagg is my favorite modern day author. Anything written by her is worth the read. I also read "The Work and the Glory" series. I enjoyed it immensely. Good luck!