Do any of you know a good photographer that takes family photos outdoors? I am looking for someone to do Christmas photos of us and then the newborn photos of the baby after February but also someone who is reasonable. Any suggestions would be great - thanks!
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I have a lot of friends that use www.imagesbyrainy.com she is in Fayetteville and does wonderful work. I don't know how much she charges though, but it is definitely worth it.
Hey its Melissa Turlington, gavin's mom. i know of 2 really good photographers. one did my wedding pics :Jessica wheeler.she lives in peachtree city. her husband goes to church.the 2nd one, she lives in lawrenceville but shes really good. she's my little girls adoptive mother. her name is Kara opp. if u want numbers or info about them let me know.
Brittany Clarke in the Sharpsburg ward and also, Kevin Marler in the same ward do fabulous jobs. Not to expensive last I checked.
Jessica Wheeler is great. If you go to the co-op blog then her blog is a link and you can check her pics out. I think the Homer's were going to use her. They may know prices.
Post a Comment