Monday, October 13, 2008

My Favorite Treat

If you know me, you know I can be a bit of a health freak at times. But I have to say, being classified as a health freak doesn't mean I don't like my treats! Come on, girls, you know we've gotta have our chocolate. Have you seen that Axe commercial where the boy made of chocolate is running around and girls are attacking him?! "Be as irresistable as chocolate." That cracks me up! Anyway, I thought I'd share my favorite no-guilt treat: The Original Fudgsicle with no sugar added and only 40 little calories per bar! And to me they are delish! I highly recommend them to the health concious woman that still needs her choclate fix.




me getting my chocolate fix!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Very cool. I will try them. thanks

Wendy said...

OOh, those look good. They may be related to the Jello pudding pops Laura described from her youth.