Thursday, February 5, 2009

February Girls Night Out!

Click the video for info.

Details: Friday, February 13 at 7:15. Meet at the Olive Garden in Newnan. Then we are going to see 'New in Town' at the Georgian (by Olive Garden) at 9:40. So come for dinner and a movie. (or one or the other) Leave a comment if you plan on coming so I know how many to expect for dinner. I will try to get there early to get a table for our group. If we have extra time, we can grab some dessert at Cold Stone.

6 comments:

Jenkinson Family said...

I will be there for dinner. Again, Jeff is out of town for the mini youth conf. But definitely dinner.

Kat Rose said...

Man,you are good Laura! You should shoot comercials!! I have to check, but I hope to be there!
thanks for putting this together.

The Schaefer's said...

I'm so there!

Elizabeth said...

I'll be there.

turlington clan said...

Amber Gardner, Ashley Kurpiel, Myself and maybe Gina will be coming to dinner. (if u didnt get my email)

That girl said...

I want to come for at least dinner. I'll have to let you know.