Thursday, February 5, 2009

Nails/Waxing?

Does anyone recommend a place or person who does their nails and does eyebrow waxing too? A place in PTC is preferred, but I am looking to treat myself before I have this baby on Monday. I went to a place across from the PTC chapel (Linda's nails) once and it wasn't very good so I am shopping for a new place or someone you go to because they are fantastic. THANKS!!! :)

4 comments:

Johnson said...

Hey Kinsey,
I don't get my nails and eyebrows waxed very often. However, I did just go last week. Stan bought me a gift certificate to the place by Chin Chin. It is just about a mile up Hwy 54 from the chapel on the right. I went there with my sis before her wedding. We both liked it. I am not sure what the name is. The sign might just say 'nails'. I know my sister, Taran, really likes a place over near Mellow Mushroom called Angel Nails. I have never been and it is by appointment only. I am sure you could not go wrong with Ici Paris or Plumyumi, but I would imagine that they would cost a bit more.

Elizabeth said...

Kinsey,

I can't recommend a place in Peachtree City, there is one in Fayetteville that I went to a few times a couple of year ago. It is called sun 'n nails, I think. Do not go to Kedron Nails!! I went there before our last cruise and my manicure pealed off my mid morning the next day. I had to scrub again when I got home. They spent about one minute on each foot. I definitely needed more.

The Schaefer's said...

I go to the nail place in Wal-mart and they've always done a good job. I usually go to Mary.

turlington clan said...

i have to also say that the nail place in walmart is awesome. they are so nice. also one in fayetteville im not sure what they are called but its right after the emergency room on the left. they did a really good job. they lasted a looong time and looked really really good.