Sunday, September 21, 2008

Well hello southern women!


I guess I should probably introduce myself, my name is Kristin, and I am the youngin' it seems of this group :) I have been married a whopping week and a half, and am new to the area, so it is nice to be able to communicate with people who aren't my husband bless his heart. No kids here, but someday we'll see. I am not sure how many things i'll be posting on here since most of you probably know more things around here than I do, but i'll do my best! But I do love looking up recipes and things, so I am sure those will come aplenty from me! And any you have would be great, or any suggestions of places to go around here would be awesome too. I may not have any kids yet, but that doesn't stop me from liking parks :)

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Hi Kristin. Welcome to the ward, congratulations on your new marriage, and welcome to the blog! What an exciting time for you! I look forward to getting to know you.